Terms of Service
We are happy to work with Okeros everytime for our web needs, Okyere and his team are a pleasure to work with right from the start. Edem Akoussanh, Ecosoft Systems Ltd
The following terms and conditions apply to all services provided by Okeros Business Systems.
- We have the right to refuse to construct a website if we find the content unfit or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, adult oriented websites having mature content like pornographic websites, sites that promote hatred to a particular person, group or religion.
- We request 40% of the total payment to be paid before we commence the work unless otherwise agreed, 25% when design is approved, 25% when website specifications is approved, and a final 10% when the project is completed.
- We hold the right to change the pricing structure without prior notice. If the client chooses to make changes to his original requirements, we will charge accordingly
- If a choice of designs is given, only the design that you choose will be your property. All other designs will remain a property of Okeros Business Systems.
- We are not responsible for the content that is shown on our client's website.
- We will try our best to respond to your calls/mails/enquiries in a timely manner. However, failure to do so does not hold us responsible for any loss that you, your company or any third party may have to suffer.
- The files will be released to the client only on receipt of the full payment. Failure to make the full payment within 30 days after the project has been completed will cause the client to pay an extra 10% of the total project fees as a fine.
Terms of Service which includes the payment terms and other conditions will be emailed to the client before the work on the project begins. By hiring our service, you are agreeing to our terms of service.
Speak to someone!
We are always eager to help you find out what package is best for your business.
Please call (+233) 26 8858882
to talk to us.
News and Events
December 14, 2011 | No comments
A Quick Guide to Protecting Your WordPress Powered Website
WordPress is now the open-source CMS of choice. But like
What They Say
It was a pleasure working with Okyere, every step of the way he provided strong sense of direction that made our web site matching online brand for our services.